Sunday, February 28, 2021

creating the perfect logo

 Ladies and gents! I believe I have made the best logo design for the opening film title!

                                                                      Low and behold!

It's pretty cool, right? Hell yeah it is. But before ending this post with just this logo design, I feel it's best to discuss why I chose the colors and font. So let's start discussing!

The use of soft pinks in the design link to the way I want my character to be portrayed as: sweet and gentle. I obviously also wanted the biggest text to be the title of the movie, and I decided to add the small "A Logan and Randall Production" text at the bottom of the title text just to make it look more complete and to give credit to me and Isa as the directors. As for the font of the text, which seems fancy and bold, I chose this because I felt that I needed to add some creativity to the title of the movie. If it was just written in the ordinary bold and all-caps, it would catch the attention  of the audience, but it would also seem pretty boring if it didn't have a unique look for the text. Therefore, I decided to go with an elegant text font to add my own spice to the title and to have it be more enjoyable for the eyes of the audiences for when they first see it.

Even though this may seem a little simplistic, I think that this would be the perfect design for our movie's overall idea and genre. I'm looking forward to going further in this journey for my portfolio project and I can't wait to see the results :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...