Sunday, March 28, 2021

almost towards the finish line

 Wow... editing was such an experience for me, for lack of a better term. Wasn’t easy figuring out all the effects and how to make a proper edit, but I finally learned how to become a better editor. 

I’m so proud of myself for learning how to better use my editing software. I really feel like the opening will be incredible and that my CCR will be a lot easier for me to edit! 

A few roadblocks I’ve had with DaVinci were how to bolden the fonts, how to input voiceovers, and how to input the audio for the background music. Took several days for me, an amateur editor, to figure out, but with a little bit of practice and a lot of free time, I have our film (almost) all edited! Still need the voiceover audio from Isabella, and after that, voila! We have ourselves a coming of age film ❤️!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...