Sunday, March 21, 2021

editing

 Allow me to admit to something: this is my first time ever using a editing software on my laptop. And was it difficult to understand at first? Absolutely, since I am definitely not a tech person. But, did I slowly start to learn how to use this software to edit the opening, yes I did ;). With the help of some helpful YouTube videos, I was able to get started on editing The Stupid, Brave New World. 

I used DaVinci Resolve for editing since it’s free to use and is widely known as a great editing tool. Take a look at the picture below to see a little snippet of my editing.


Although I am still having some difficulties with completely figuring out how to master the art of using Davinci, I’m sure that I’ll be able to understand it and end up making a fantastic film opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...