Saturday, February 27, 2021

in the mood board mood ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 It is time. Let’s talk more in depth about the main character in the story. Although I would like to talk about her in this blog, the only thing I can’t say is her name. It’s not a confidential thing or anything, it’s just that I don’t know who me and Isa will cast yet to play her (although I am thinking about asking Isa if she can play her). 

But anyways, I’ve created a mood board to kinda entail how I see our character’s personality:


So let’s talk about why I specifically chose each picture. I wanted to give our character a kind, innocent persona, because that’s exactly how I saw her when I first started thinking about the portfolio project. The picture of the girl smiling while close to the flowers and the girl in the white sun-dress standing in a grassy field is how I see the character being: shy yet sweet and caring. I’ve included a picture headphones as well because I also see her as being the “quiet kid” in the movie, both because of her personality and the fact that she’s the new kid. And typically, the kids at school who are seen as quiet usually walk around the halls with headphones on them, so I thought this picture would help paint our character as such. 

I also see this girl as very studious and carping for her grades. Therefore, I added a photo of the girl reading a book at the top right to indicate this.

For tomorrow, I’m going to create a font for the movie title. Not sure what I’m gonna go with yet, but I’m visualizing a nice soft-pink title font, so I might just go with that and run it by Isa to see if she has any other suggestions.

Till next time, guys. See ya😚!


No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...