Friday, March 5, 2021

storyboarding this stupid, brave new world

 Well, here we go! A poorly drawn (I apologize in advanced), yet clear storyboard! This storyboard was meant to capture what I envision for the project. Sure, I may add one or two things along the way, but as for the big picture, I have storyboarded what I want to have in the opening.

Are you ready to see my crappy drawings, though? Me neither. But I'm gonna do it anyways.

"Mc" stands for main character and "LAS" stands for low angle shot.


I'm aware that this looks a little simplistic- but trust me when I say that I'm going to add some elements to spice up the story and get creative with it. With the background music and just me and Isa's own imagination, I have confidence that we're gonna make a fantastic film opening that we can both be proud of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...