Monday, April 5, 2021

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie:

  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
  • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

To see how I have answered all of these questions, click here.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...