Sunday, March 14, 2021

we have a new cast member!

 Isa’s mom has agreed to play the role of Isabella’s mom! Im so happy to welcome someone else as part of our Stupid, Brave New World. 

Not only have we got a new cast member today, but a new inspirational video from a movie for our opening! This would be the scene from the hit Pixar movie, Inside Out where the main character, Riley enters her new school at a new state for her first day of school. (This scene begins at the time frame of 2:03). 

When thinking about Isabella’s state during the opening scene, Riley immediately came to mind. And since both have faced the same problem, I thought that it would be awesome to draw inspiration from this movie to my film’s story. 

Also, be prepared for our shooting/filming day posts next week!! I’m so excited to film this opening. And I can’t wait to share with all of you what we have created together 😌!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...