Friday, March 19, 2021

group meetings

This Tuesday, I had a breakout room meeting in my AICE Media class with a couple of other classmates to discuss our plans for our films and ask for any necessary help with our films. I volunteered to go first, and everyone seemed to love my film idea! They liked the way I wrote what I envisioned for the film in my script and especially loved my song selection of bags by Clairo (which I can agree with since it is pretty cool that I got permission from Clairo herself 😏). Big flex, right?

After I went up, I helped my other group members with anything they were struggling with and commented on what I thought about their film ideas. From my opinion, everyone had a very unique and creative film opening plot. I can't wait to see how these ideas are filmed in the future!

Also, good news! Me and Isa have filmed all the scenes for our opening yesterday! I will go over all of that tomorrow, though. Feel any suspense, me too... but it will all be revealed tomorrow. So stay tuned :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...