Friday, March 26, 2021

the struggle of setting voiceovers

 O-M-G! So, let's discuss the tea.

So, there I was, trying to figure out how to set up a voiceover on DaVinici Resolve. It let me drag in a test voiceover (which was another audio that I had saved on my laptop. I couldn't use the real voiceover audio for the film since Isa won't be able to send that to me until next week). Anyways, as soon as I hit the play button after seeing that the audio was applied, I somehow ended up muting the whole film? It was so weird. I did everything I could, from searching up YouTube videos about how to insert voiceovers in DaVinci to turning up the volume in the film as much as I could- but it all led me to nowhere.

Alas, I refuse to give up! Tomorrow will be a new day and I will remove the voiceover, calmly figure out what the issue is, and hopefully have it resolved ASAP.

But as for everything right now, the titles and edits I'm making aren't much of a blunder. But please pray for me as I try to figure out the art if applying voiceovers in DaVinci. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...