Saturday, March 6, 2021

outlined

 I decided to write a small draft to use for the outline/script for the film opening! In this outline, I’ve included the camera directions, actions done by the characters, characters lines, and what occurs in every scene. If I come up with new things to add or things to take off of the outline, I will write a new one and show it to you all for your pleasure! Because I know you love to see outlines for movie openings directed by high schoolers 😍!

LOL, just kidding around. Anyways, enough kidding- let’s get serious.

Here we go! Outline time!!!

As in the previous post, MC stands for main character.

Hope you enjoy this masterpiece of an outline 😘. Talk to you all in the ‘morrow (omg that sounded so corny I truly apologize).

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...