Sunday, March 7, 2021

what's being planned (more info, plans, and maybe a few brainstorms)



 Now that we've got a vision written down and a game-plan all worked out, let's discuss anything that I haven't mentioned before. Things such as costume ideas, editing software, the target audience, etc. 

As far as the editing software goes, I am planning on using the free editing app called DaVinci Resolve. According to my classmates, it is convenient, has several features you can use to edit your films with, and is very helpful with editing. Although I am more than willing to edit this video, there is one slight issue- I really have never edited a film like this before. And neither has my partner. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, and thankfully my classmates volunteered to help out if I'm ever stuck. So this is definitely the perfect time to sit back, relax, and manifest me becoming a pro editor for this project :)! 

Now let's discuss our target audience. Since the target audience for coming-of-age films is teenagers around the age of 12-18, this will for sure be me and Isa's target audience, too.

One other thing I wanted to touch base on is coming up with an outfit the main character would wear. I figured that since I thought her persona should be a "sweet-innocent-girl" type, that her outfit should definitely reflect that of her. For example, I don't see her wearing a black tank-top with a leather jacket and jeans, but I envision her wearing a flowy skirt, a cloth sweater, or just a nice pastel-colored shirt. For a better reference of this wardrobe, see below :)

                                                           

For next week, me and Isa are planning to cast someone for the main character role, decide on when we will start filming, and add more information to anything new we come up with! 

Until next time:). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...