Saturday, March 20, 2021

film day!!

 This Thursday was a early release day for my school, so Isa and I decided to take the opportunity to film the opening right after school! 

My drive to her house wasn’t at all bad, considering the fact that we both live in the same neighborhood. We filmed the mirror scene in her room and went straight to Cypress to film the ending scene, where her mom was happy to drive us. 

We did, however, run into some issues. For example, Isa’s mom did not have her car available for us to drive to cypress. Luckily though, Isa’s friend (who lives in our same neighborhood) offered to have Isabella’s mom use her car. And with that, we were able to quickly wrap up all the shots!

After filming, me and Isabella talked for a while and got to know each other and she had her mom drive me back to my house. 

Overall, Thursday went great! And tomorrow, I’ll explain all the editing process that’s been conducted so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...