Saturday, February 13, 2021

thinkin' out loud

So,  I gotta be honest here... when I was first introduced the Portfolio project by my teacher, I had zero clue as to what I wanted to film for my film opening. I mean, a huge project that required much creativity and skill fell right on my lap. Sure, I was (and still am) more than willing to make an incredible opening and expand on my creative ideas. I just don't yet know which of those creative ideas I will expand upon. However, instead of deciding to lay on my bed the whole day and not think of anything for the project, I figured, "why not brainstorm some random ideas I've collected and talk about them?" So, without further ado, let's brainstorm!

I had one idea so far. I'm thinking of creating a story of a wife who find out that her husband is unfaithful and seeks of a revenge plot against him and the women he was having the affair with. I was inspired by this idea by the music project I did, which also includes a revenge plot. I love dramatic films that grab your attention immediately, so I think that working on creating a film with such a captivating plot would be awesome for the Portfolio project. 

OR...

Maybe I can film a story about a group of teens trying drugs for the first time and one of the friends starts feeling uneasy and starts to hallucinate. While this happens, the film shows all of this unfolding right in front of our eyes, showing us how it truly feels to be under drugs. I would obviously have to do hefty research about people's experiences under drugs for the first time.

While I do have until April to submit the project, I must start working now. And have these brainstromed ideas come to life and think of something awesome and something that I can be very proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...