Sunday, February 14, 2021

decisions, decisions

Ok, so with some careful consideration. I thinking about doing a film opening from one of the two ideas I've mentioned yesterday. More specifically, though, I'm leaning more towards the drug-experience scene. I think that filming this would be very engaging for the audience and very interesting to do research on. 

I'm not saying that I will for sure be doing my film opening on this story, though. But it is a thought that might become reality. If I work individually, I will definitely think more about this concept. But if I have a group of people to work on this project with, I will pitch this idea to my group members, and let the chips fall where they may. 

If I do go with the idea of filming the drug scene, I need a strong and clear vibe within the scene. I was thinking about having the vibe be... I don't know how to say this, but... for the lack of a better term, creepy/punk? I'm thinking different-colored lights flashing to indicate alert, a wide use of dutch angles, and loud rock music in the background. This probably doesn't make much sense written down, but trust me, I'll try to make this sound clearer throughout my journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...