Friday, February 19, 2021

perhaps i’m feeling coming of age?

 So yesterday you’ve read my teen thriller film opening idea. Well, today I’m gonna talk about my coming of age film opening idea. Which one I’m gonna decide to go with? Hard to say for right now. But I will definitely have an answer next week, so expect to see that!

Anyways, without further ado, my coming of age idea...

Film starts with close up of a bedroom wall. We zoom out of the wall shot to a sound of an alarm sounding off, when a young girl suddenly wakes up in a shock. She rushed to get dressed, grabs her backpack, puts her belongings in there, and stops in front of her mirror. She starts to practice what she’s thinking of saying to her new peers to introduce herself (didn’t mention this before, but she’s transferring to a new school!) 

“Hey!” “Whaddup?” “Hi, I’m new to the school! Can we be friends?” “Uh... ugh!” 

I think this would be cute and humbling to film, and relatable to many people who had to either transfer or go to another school because of graduating to a higher grade. 

Me and my partner, Isabella, will be thinking more in-depth about our two ideas. Can’t wait to see what we come up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...