Thursday, February 18, 2021

hmmm... i think i know what to do!?

 So, I think I have a pretty solid idea for my film opening genre! I was in a huge debate with myself about doing either a teen thriller opening or a coming of age one with my partner, Isabella. I would first like to talk about the idea I've thought of if we do a teen thriller. 

The opening will start with a teen girl getting dressed for a date she has during nighttime. She seems very excited and eager for the date when she's getting dressed. However, her emotions quickly turn for the worse when she is captured by a strange, dark figure when she is walking outside of her house to her car. She successfully escapes the figure's grasp at first and tries to make a run for it to her car. Until she unfortunately trips on her heels, struggles to get up, and is met again with this figure. She looks up to this figure, who pulls out some sort of knife at her. We end the film with a shocked look on her face. 

Here's a picture of my baseline for this opening idea:

Baseline for teen thriller idea.

So far, I think this idea would be pretty doable to film. It would also be perfect to grab the attention of the audience and make something unique. I did mention that I was also sitting on doing a coming of age film rather than this. But I'm gonna talk about that idea for the next post :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...