Sunday, April 4, 2021

the stupid, brave reflection post

 I am going to publish both my CCR and the film opening very soon this week. 

This will be my reflection post. So, let's start reflecting.

First of all, it's been really fun working on this silly little project with my partner. We were on the same page with many of the elements for the movie and got along really well. And whenever one of us was having trouble with anything relating to the movie or the CCR, we were always there go give each other pointers about any lines, camera shots, or suggestions to anything. 

I also gotta admit, choosing to have our movie genre be coming of age made me have some second thoughts, since I thought I might come up with a very clique plot. But, I learned throughout the project that as long as you put your head on creative mode and brainstorm as many original things as possible, chances are you can make something really great come to life. Which, in my opinion, is exactly what me and Isabella did.

I also learned to never give up. With all of the challenges that this movie has thrown my way, such as editing, thinking of something original, and even just trying to think of something good to blog about, I've learned to just put my running shoes on and run through those obstacles one by one.

Okay, that metaphor I just wrote might've sounded a little cheesy. But oh well, my whole blog is cheesy anyways. 

With all of that being said, I wanted to tell you all reading this that I hope you enjoy what me and Isabella have come up with. It's been a crazy yet fun couple of weeks working on this, and we're really proud of our production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...