Wednesday, November 4, 2020

welcome :)

 Hey everyone! Super glad that you are interested in my blog! My name is Emilia, but I prefer to be called Emi.  I am a senior at Cypress Bay High School and am currently enrolled in my school's AICE Media course. This is really the first time that I've created a blog to share with the world, so I'm really excited to see where this will take me, and I'm so happy to have you here to join me on this little virtual adventure! 

The reason why I created this blog is to document the process in my media class for my Cambridge portfolio project by adding on posts about the progress of any film projects I'm participating in all while expressing my love and interest to the film world. You'll also hear me discuss a few topics regarding old film- and that's just because I have a HUGE interest in old, classic films and how the film industry changed so much when progressing from the first development of film brought into the world. 

So, stick around! This film geek is SUPER EXCITED to speak of my thoughts and adoration for film to all of you! If you ever want, comment on any of my posts so we can chat about anything that interests you! Always happy to chat :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my CCR

During my time working on the movie, I have created a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) to answer the 4 specific questions about my movie: ...